Kafka >> mail # dev >> Re: Kafka 0.8 release schedule?

Re: Kafka 0.8 release schedule?
Dragos,

I just created a ticket tracking Kafka 0.8 beta release. The main
blocker is https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KAFKA-826 and
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KAFKA-330. KAFKA-330 is
expecting a patch this week and work on KAFKA-826 has not started. We
can release as soon as that is resolved. Patches are welcome!

Thanks,
Neha