Kafka >> mail # user >> one producer and 2 consumers

+
Oleg Ruchovets 2013-04-21, 07:37
+
Philip OToole 2013-04-21, 15:30
+
Oleg Ruchovets 2013-04-21, 15:54
+
Philip OToole 2013-04-21, 16:01
+
Oleg Ruchovets 2013-04-21, 16:16
+
Philip OToole 2013-04-21, 16:22
Re: one producer and 2 consumers
Hi.
   I have simple kafka producer/consumer application. I have one producer
and 2 consumers. consumers has the same code , it is just executed it in
different threads. For some reason information produced by producer
consumed only by ONE CONSUMER.Second consumer didn't consumed any
information. May be I have to add additional configuration parameters?

I need is the following:
1)Producer produce one event.
2)Two consumers and each consumer consumes the  event one time.

For example :
1)Producer1 produces message Message1.
2)Consumer1  consumes Message1.
3)Consumer2 consumes Message1.

What is the way to got such functionality?

Thanks
Oleg.