Kafka >> mail # user >> No leaders elected after topics created

No leaders elected after topics created
I ran command to create 300 topics sequentially. Kafka create topic script
return with topic created successfully message. However running
kafka-list-topics.sh script showed to me that no leaders been selected and
no servers listed in ISR. First inspection of the logs showed no obvious
signs of the problem. After restarting kafka. I did a few restarts of kafka
service and its now showing that most partitions have brokers.

Second issue is with delete partition script. I attempted to delete topics
to begin fresh start.  Even those script says it deleted partition
successfully, I still see no leader found exception.

 Any suggestions on whats going on and how to avoid in the future?