Kafka >> mail # user >> How to view Topic registration info and Partition state info from zookeeper in 0.8?

+
Jason Huang 2013-03-01, 09:49
+
Matan Safriel 2013-03-01, 10:30
Re: How to view Topic registration info and Partition state info from zookeeper in 0.8?
Thanks - I will definitely check that out.

Any other options to suggest?

thanks,

Jason

On Fri, Mar 1, 2013 at 5:29 AM, Matan Safriel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> You can use the eclipse zookeeper plugin, if you only want to
> sporadically view state..
>
> On Mar 1, 2013, at 11:49 AM, Jason Huang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I am reading the "Kafka data structures in Zookeeper"
>> (https://cwiki.apache.org/KAFKA/kafka-data-structures-in-zookeeper.html)
>> document and trying to figure out how to view topic registration
>> information from zookeeper.  Are these information stored in the
>> zookeeper snapshot file in the hard drive? How can I view the topic
>> registration info and partition state information from my running
>> kafka server in 0.8?
>>
>> I am only running one kafka broker and one zookeeper in the same server.
>>
>> thanks!
>>
>> Jason

+
Swapnil Ghike 2013-03-01, 18:13