Kafka, mail # user - Setting up kafka consumer to send logs to s3

Re: Setting up kafka consumer to send logs to s3
Florin Trofin 2013-06-26, 04:09
Quick search for "kafka s3 consumer" brings up a bunch of Github projects.
If you don't like any, I would write a kafka consumer in java that writes
to s3. Probably less than 200 lines of code.

F.