Kafka, mail # dev - Re: zkclient dies after UnknownHostException in zk reconnect - 2013-09-24, 15:34

Anatoly Fayngelerin 2013-09-23, 14:02
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-09-24, 03:44
+
Sam Meder 2013-09-24, 04:33
+
Joel Koshy 2013-09-24, 07:32
+
Anatoly Fayngelerin 2013-09-24, 15:28
Re: zkclient dies after UnknownHostException in zk reconnect
Thanks for explaining the bug. This is a serious issue that we should fix
at the zkclient level. We have submitted patches to them before and they
were pretty helpful in releasing a new version with the patch. I think that
will lead to a cleaner solution than trying to get around it in Kafka code
since zkclient usage is pretty wide spread across the server and consumer
code today.

Thanks,
Neha