Kafka >> mail # dev >> zkclient dies after UnknownHostException in zk reconnect

Re: zkclient dies after UnknownHostException in zk reconnect
Thanks for explaining the bug. This is a serious issue that we should fix
at the zkclient level. We have submitted patches to them before and they
were pretty helpful in releasing a new version with the patch. I think that
will lead to a cleaner solution than trying to get around it in Kafka code
since zkclient usage is pretty wide spread across the server and consumer
code today.

Thanks,
Neha