Kafka, mail # dev - Re: [VOTE] Apache Kafka Release 0.8.0 - Candidate 4 - 2013-11-26, 21:24

Re: [VOTE] Apache Kafka Release 0.8.0 - Candidate 4
yes, that is my bad {again}, forgot to use my other vm to build instead of
my usual one  ... will update the release docs too

VOTE canceled, rebuilding for RC5 hopefully out later tonight

 Joe Stein
 Founder, Principal Consultant
 Big Data Open Source Security LLC
 http://www.stealth.ly