Kafka >> mail # dev >> 0.8 branch, test failing? = AsyncProducerTest.testProducerQueueSize

0.8 branch, test failing? = AsyncProducerTest.testProducerQueueSize
Hey, I was reviewing the 0.12.1 SBT upgrade patch and ran into a test
failing that was not there last I looked at the branch was 01/08 before
heading on vacation and not related to the patch I was reviewing (having
pulled a new clone to confirm things).

maybe something in KAFKA-648 changes cause this? I started looking at the
commits don't see anything glaring maybe some new timing issue? I tried on
two separate machines

/*
Joe Stein
http://www.linkedin.com/in/charmalloc