Kafka >> mail # user >> Limit on number of Kafka Topic

Limit on number of Kafka Topic
Hello,

Wanted to check if there is any known limit on the # of topics in a Kafka
cluster? I wanted to design a system which has say 5k topics and
multi-threaded consumers reading messages from these topics. Does anyone
have experience with such large topic size? I see in Kafka's page a test
for throughput w.r.t. to topic size, but the max topic size is 50.

Thanks

+
Jun Rao 2013-03-27, 15:33
+