Kafka, mail # user - status of 0.8?

status of 0.8?
Jason Rosenberg 2013-02-21, 17:44
Just wanted to inquire as to the status 0.8 being released to beta.

I have several use cases now that would like to take advantage of the new
features in 0.8, and I'm not sure if it makes sense to keep waiting for an
actual release, before attempting to use the latest HEAD version in
staging/production environments.

How stable is the 0.8 branch at this point?  What is the schedule for a
formal release?  When will there at least be a link to 0.8 documentation,
where to download it, on the main apache kafka site?

Thanks,

Jason

+
Neha Narkhede 2013-02-21, 20:31