Kafka, mail # user - Re: ASyncProducer loss more messages than SyncProducer when broker crashes. - 2013-02-05, 06:31

王国栋 2013-02-04, 06:01
+
Jun Rao 2013-02-04, 16:44
+
王国栋 2013-02-05, 03:12
+
Jun Rao 2013-02-05, 06:20
Re: ASyncProducer loss more messages than SyncProducer when broker crashes.
We kill the broker on purpose, since we are doing some fail over tests. If
the broker is hard killed, will the async-producer lose message for 6
seconds?

Thanks.

Guodong