Kafka, mail # dev - review board is available

review board is available
Jay Kreps 2013-08-26, 20:00
Okay I got review board set up. I'm not wedded to this tool, but it's
pretty simple so let's give it a try and if it sucks we can switch to
phabricator or something else.

I wrote up instructions on how to use it here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/Review+Board

If anyone has better info on workflow it would be great to help people
figure it out. Ideally if we end up liking this tool it would be good to
integrate it into the git workflow tool and ideally have some script to
handle both the JIRA attachment and the review board.

-Jay

+
Neha Narkhede 2013-09-08, 17:05
+