Kafka, mail # dev - Flume-NG Kafka Channel

+
Jonathan Creasy 2013-03-02, 06:57
Re: Flume-NG Kafka Channel
Jun Rao 2013-03-04, 16:53
Jonathan,

My understanding is that channel is a local concept in Flume. So, are you
using a single local Kafka broker to build channel? Will it make more sense
to build a Kafka sink in Fume?

Thanks,

Jun