Kafka, mail # user - Re: Zookeeper setup - 2013-08-10, 20:43

Re: Zookeeper setup
Philip,

Agreed vis-a-vis the docs.  But I also understand how you can sometimes
find yourself with a seemingly basic question that doesn't present itself
with an obvious reading list.  You just want to get going with the basics,
in the interest of learning by doing, and it's usually a huge time savings
to get a quick answer from a willing forum participant.

A forum like this one has been very helpful to me, so I don't mind giving
back.

Jason