Kafka, mail # user - Re: Mutli Consumers - 2014-01-09, 16:13

Re: Mutli Consumers
Hi,

I have just one consumer per topic. But I have quite a lot of topics.

Zookeeper.
It was copy pasted from some tutorial.
Cheers,

Klaus

On Thu, Jan 9, 2014 at 4:04 PM, Joel Koshy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Klaus Schaefers
Senior Optimization Manager

Ligatus GmbH
Hohenstaufenring 30-32
D-50674 Köln

Tel.:  +49 (0) 221 / 56939 -784
Fax:  +49 (0) 221 / 56 939 - 599
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web: www.ligatus.de

HRB Köln 56003
Geschäftsführung:
Dipl.-Kaufmann Lars Hasselbach, Dipl.-Kaufmann Klaus Ludemann,
Dipl.-Wirtschaftsingenieur Arne Wolter