Kafka >> mail # user >> Http based producer

+
Pratyush Chandra 2012-12-20, 09:16
+
David Arthur 2012-12-20, 13:56
Re: Http based producer
Hi David,

I was looking into the listed node.js library. Prozess doesn't seem to use
zookeeper for connection.

Instead, I found one (mentioned below) which uses zookeeper based
connection in node.js .
https://npmjs.org/package/franz-kafka
https://github.com/dannycoates/franz-kafka

Are you aware of this library ?