Kafka, mail # user - Re: Http based producer - 2012-12-21, 05:16
Solr & Elasticsearch trainings in New York & San Fransisco [more info][hide]

Re: Http based producer
Hi David,

I was looking into the listed node.js library. Prozess doesn't seem to use
zookeeper for connection.

Instead, I found one (mentioned below) which uses zookeeper based
connection in node.js .
https://npmjs.org/package/franz-kafka
https://github.com/dannycoates/franz-kafka

Are you aware of this library ?