Kafka, mail # user - Re: problems with one of my tests and the latest 0.8 branch - 2013-06-18, 01:05

Jason Rosenberg 2013-06-16, 21:14
+
Eric Sites 2013-06-16, 22:04
+
Jason Rosenberg 2013-06-17, 03:15
+
Joe Stein 2013-06-17, 03:33
+
Jason Rosenberg 2013-06-17, 03:36
+
Joe Stein 2013-06-17, 03:47
+
Jason Rosenberg 2013-06-17, 23:49
+
Jason Rosenberg 2013-06-18, 00:17
+
Joe Stein 2013-06-18, 00:23
+
Jason Rosenberg 2013-06-18, 00:28
+
Joe Stein 2013-06-18, 00:48
Re: problems with one of my tests and the latest 0.8 branch
Hmmm....that's not working for me (no *.sources.jar files are generated).
 do I need to add a flag?