Kafka, mail # user - The future of 0.7 - 2013-01-15, 17:08

The future of 0.7
Hi all,

We're currently using Kafka 0.7 and here and there we're running in a few bugs here and there. Since 0.8 is around the corner, it might not make too much sense in sending the patches for 0.8 upstream, unless 0.7 will live a (long) life next to 0.8. What's your take on the future of the 0.7 branch?

Thanks!

Wouter de Bie
Team Lead Analytics and Data Infrastructure, Spotify
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
+46 72 018 0777