Kafka, mail # user - Add Partition and Rebalancing

Re: Add Partition and Rebalancing
Guozhang Wang 2013-10-09, 21:04
Hello Shone,

Could you do a git log to see if KAFKA-1075 has been included in your
repository? It was checked in this Monday, so if you checked out the code
earlier than that then the fix will not be included.

Guozhang

--
-- Guozhang