Kafka, mail # user - Re: Kafka throw InvalidMessageException and lost data - 2013-03-21, 04:43

Helin Xiang 2013-03-19, 03:22
+
Jun Rao 2013-03-19, 04:58
+
Helin Xiang 2013-03-19, 05:13
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-03-19, 05:55
+
Jun Rao 2013-03-19, 16:10
+
王国栋 2013-03-20, 07:29
+
王国栋 2013-03-20, 07:34
+
Jun Rao 2013-03-20, 14:29
+
Yang Zhou 2013-03-21, 02:09
+
Yang Zhou 2013-03-21, 02:33
+
Jun Rao 2013-03-21, 04:20
Re: Kafka throw InvalidMessageException and lost data
Hi Jun,

We use one thread with one sync produce to send data to broker
(QPS:10k-15k, each log is about 1k bytes). The problem is reproduced.

We have used Producer and SyncProducer in our test. The same Exception
appears.

Thanks.