Kafka, mail # user - Re: Kafka throw InvalidMessageException and lost data - 2013-03-21, 04:43

Re: Kafka throw InvalidMessageException and lost data
Hi Jun,

We use one thread with one sync produce to send data to broker
(QPS:10k-15k, each log is about 1k bytes). The problem is reproduced.

We have used Producer and SyncProducer in our test. The same Exception
appears.

Thanks.