Kafka >> mail # user >> Re: orders of launching kafka servers and zookeepers

Re: orders of launching kafka servers and zookeepers
For the sake of the discussion and for others reading this...

In a live/production environment, I guess it is safe to say that if ZK is
down for any period of time, the best bet is to also stop Kafka and restart
it once ZK is back up?