Kafka >> mail # user >> Kafka and Zookeeper node removal from two nodes Kafka cluster

Re: Kafka and Zookeeper node removal from two nodes Kafka cluster
If you have a double broker failure with replication factor of 2 and only
have 2 brokers in the cluster.  Wouldn't every partition be not available?