Kafka, mail # user - Re: anecdotal uptime and service monitoring - 2013-01-30, 01:39

Re: anecdotal uptime and service monitoring
Jun,

Great list.   I'm haven't really setup monitoring before, so for starters,
what should I be researching in order to monitor those metrics, are they
exposed via those yammer metrics library that can be exported to a csv
file, or are these jmx related items?