Kafka, mail # dev - Re: [DISCUSS] 0.8.1.1 vs 0.8.2 - 2014-03-20, 22:44

Re: [DISCUSS] 0.8.1.1 vs 0.8.2
0.8.1 is a branch (also)

after a clean git clone you should be able to-do

git checkout -b 0.8.1

git checkout 0.8.1 would put you on the tag

agreed though we need a better name for tags moving forward or even now,
about to board a plane but how about if you change/retag the last commit as
0.8.1.0

this way we have branches without the last digit and use that for the fixes
for a release?

 Joe Stein
 Founder, Principal Consultant
 Big Data Open Source Security LLC