Kafka >> mail # user >> Handling consumer rebalance when implementing synchronous auto-offset commit

Re: Handling consumer rebalance when implementing synchronous auto-offset commit
For manual offset commits, it will be useful to have some kind of API that
informs the client when a rebalance is going to happen. We can think about
this when we do the client rewrite.

Thanks,

Jun