Home | About | Sematext search-lucene.com search-hadoop.com search-devops.com

Kafka >> mail # user >> InvalidMessageException

Re: InvalidMessageException
Hi Yonghui,

We see this exception too. We believe this is related to the jdk versions.
In our case, the exception only happens on heavy workload, and after we
upgrade the jdk version , it is gone.

Currently, we use jdk1.6_35. I suggest you to try this.

Best

Guodong