Kafka, mail # user - Kafka consumer - Mbean for max lag - 2013-09-23, 19:48

Kafka consumer - Mbean for max lag
In kafka documentation for
monitoring<http://kafka.apache.org/documentation.html#operations>.
 I see "we should be looking at max in messages among all partitions.". All
I can see is mbeans
*kafka.server".FetcherLagMetrics.*ConsumerFetcherThread* and it's value is
pretty much 0. Is this the correct Mbean ? If not, Can you tell me which
MBean provides that info?

Thanks in advance.
Thanks,
Raja.