Kafka, mail # user - Re: who is using kafka to stare large messages? - 2013-10-07, 16:10

Re: who is using kafka to stare large messages?
I see, so that is one thing to consider is if I have 20 KB messages, I
shouldn't batch too many together as that will increase latency and the
memory usage footprint on the producer side of things.