Kafka, mail # user - Re: orders of launching kafka servers and zookeepers - 2013-05-23, 16:21

Re: orders of launching kafka servers and zookeepers
Thanks for the answer, I was looking for this information on my side as
well.

If, for some reason, the ZK cluster restarts completely, how should we deal
with Kafka? Should we restart it, stop it before the ZK restart or will
Kafka recover automatically?

This is mainly a question for a constantly changing development setup but
this is the kind of things that can happen even in prod, whether we like it
or not :)

thanks,
marc