Kafka >> mail # user >> Detecting async producer failures (0.7.x)

+
Michal Haris 2013-02-22, 09:35
+
Jun Rao 2013-02-23, 02:41
Re: Detecting async producer failures (0.7.x)
Nope. Just a producer connector  with async type. Wasn't aware i can pass
an event handler, will try that but I was hoping i can query the producer
for send status/error.
On Feb 23, 2013 2:41 AM, "Jun Rao" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Are you using your own event handler? If so, you can catch all the
> exceptions in handle().
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jun
>
> On Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 1:34 AM, Michal Haris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >wrote:
>
> > Hi I need to detect and handle exceptions that occur in the
> > ProducerSendThread of async producer but can't find any discussion or
> > example how to capture them. Anybody can point me to some resource ?
> >
> > Thanks

+
Jun Rao 2013-02-23, 19:57