Kafka >> mail # user >> Replicas for partition are dead

+
Jason Huang 2013-03-19, 20:35
+
Jun Rao 2013-03-20, 04:31
+
Jason Huang 2013-03-20, 13:58
+
Jun Rao 2013-03-20, 14:39
+
Jason Huang 2013-03-20, 14:48
+
Jun Rao 2013-03-20, 16:15
+
Jason Huang 2013-03-22, 13:51
+
Jun Rao 2013-03-22, 15:07
+
Jason Huang 2013-03-22, 15:10
Re: Replicas for partition are dead
Jason,

We will document the migration steps. The only reason you have to wipe out
data this time is that you were running an older version and we made some
zookeeper format changes. Such changes are expected until the final
release. Once it is released, we don't expect to make such big changes.

Thanks,
Neha

+
Jason Huang 2013-03-22, 16:09