Home | About | Sematext search-lucene.com search-hadoop.com search-devops.com

Kafka >> mail # user >> A (nginx_module/Perl) Producer that writes to a Kafka Cluster with Replication

Re: A (nginx_module/Perl) Producer that writes to a Kafka Cluster with Replication
Hi  Tobias

I am not using a nginx but a tomcat server, but I solved the same
problem in this tomcat server.

I created a Logback appender that writes to Kafka,

My tomcat server uses logback to log each of the requests,

I configured this logback to write to a file, and to write to a kafka
cluster (using the mentioned appender)

If you like, I can try to share my code,