Kafka, mail # user - Re: Offset committing on rebalance - 2013-08-15, 04:31

gayathri yanamandra 2016-02-17, 05:19
+
Ian Friedman 2013-08-20, 01:02
+
Jun Rao 2013-08-20, 03:59
+
Ian Friedman 2013-08-20, 06:19
+
Ian Friedman 2013-08-20, 06:27
+
Ian Friedman 2013-08-21, 03:54
+
Ian Friedman 2013-08-15, 00:22
+
Wang Guozhang 2013-08-15, 04:07
+
Jun Rao 2013-08-15, 04:22
Re: Offset committing on rebalance
Ugh.

Is there any way to make this work in 0.7, or is transitioning to 0.8 the only way? My operations engineers spent a lot of effort in configuring and hardening our 0.7 production install, and 0.8 isn't released yet. Not to mention having to integrate the new client side code.

Either way, thanks for all your help Jun.

Ian Friedman