Kafka >> mail # user >> Kafka 0.8, Scala 2.10.2, OSGi

Re: Kafka 0.8, Scala 2.10.2, OSGi
Can you go off the 0.8 branch please? We're in the process of the 0.8.0 release so if you still have problems that were not resolved we can know what they are.
 Joe Stein
 Founder, Principal Consultant
 Big Data Open Source Security LLC
 http://www.stealth.ly