Kafka >> mail # dev >> Re: Thoughts on using Ant+Ivy for the build?

Re: Thoughts on using Ant+Ivy for the build?
Yes Ant supports it too since scalac supports it.

Most likely Maven and Gradle are using scalac or SBT under the hood
(unless they have written their own compilers - unlikely). However, from
what I've read when researching the Ant build, these scalac options
(-make:transitive -dependencyfile) are going away.