Kafka, mail # user - Re: How to use gevent with python - 2013-11-10, 19:54

Re: How to use gevent with python
I am using kafka0. 7.x I should mention and is nit by choice because druid,
the app I am using only supports 0.7.x. Brod is failing with gevent with
0.7.2.  Brod totally does not work with gevent.