Kafka >> mail # user >> log.file.size limit?

+
S Ahmed 2013-03-25, 18:52
+
David Arthur 2013-03-25, 19:14
+
S Ahmed 2013-03-25, 20:38
+
David Arthur 2013-03-25, 23:21
Re: log.file.size limit?
We limit individual segment files to 2GB for slightly esoteric
reasons. There is no limit for the log as a whole so limiting the
segments to 2GB does not constrain how much data you can retain.

-Jay