Kafka, mail # user - Re: changing broker hosts with 0.7.2 - 2013-03-20, 19:33

Re: changing broker hosts with 0.7.2
Ok,

I programmatically configure my kafka producers, but essentially configure
them passing a set of config properties, as if specified in a .properties
file.

I'll think about trying this, seems like it might just work.

Jason