Kafka >> mail # user >> Ganglia Metrics Reporter

Re: Ganglia Metrics Reporter
Cool!

At WMF, we use jmxtrans to do this:
https://github.com/jmxtrans/jmxtrans

And, if you use puppet, here's a nice little module to help generate jmxtrans json files, and an example of metrics we were sending to Ganglia from Kafka 0.7.2.

https://github.com/wikimedia/puppet-jmxtrans#kafka-broker-with-jmxtrans-ganglia-output