Kafka, mail # user - Re: 0.8 protocol exception - 2013-07-08, 11:13

Re: 0.8 protocol exception
Ok, so I've found out the error: The documentation is outdated, the
MetadataRequest BNF should be:

NumberOfTopics [TopicList]

Had to check the scala source code for that.

Is there a place with a most to date doc?

Regards
On Mon, Jul 8, 2013 at 6:42 AM, Vinicius Carvalho <