Kafka, mail # dev - How to create a deployable release? - 2013-04-01, 15:15

How to create a deployable release?
Hi,

Reading the documentation it seems there should be a release-zip task ("release-zip : Create all the jars, run unit tests and create a deployable release zip")
I can't see it, nor can I find the equivalent. Any hints?

Thanks,
Cosmin