Kafka, mail # user - Non-blocking Kafka stream iterators

+
Ryan LeCompte 2013-01-21, 03:15
+
Jun Rao 2013-01-21, 06:16
+
Ryan LeCompte 2013-01-21, 06:18
+
navneet sharma 2013-01-21, 07:03
Re: Non-blocking Kafka stream iterators
Jun Rao 2013-01-21, 16:06
No, but you can implement it in your application.

Thanks,

Jun

On Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 11:02 PM, navneet sharma <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Is there any property to make consumer work for lets say only 10 mins (ie
> some kind of timer)
> So, i want to close the consumer after 10 mins reading from broker..
>
> Thanks,
> Navneet Sharma
>

> On Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 11:48 AM, Ryan LeCompte <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>
> > Perfect. Thanks Jun!
> >
> > Ryan
> >

> > On Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 10:16 PM, Jun Rao <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > > Yes, see consumer.timeout.ms in
> > http://kafka.apache.org/configuration.html
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > >
> > > Jun