Kafka >> mail # user >> Cross version kafka wire-format compatibility

Re: Cross version kafka wire-format compatibility
Here is the document for 0.8:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/A+Guide+To+The+Kafka+Protocol

They mention there is 1 backward incompatible change but I don't see it
pointed out.