Kafka, mail # user - Re: starting of at a small scale, single ec2 instance with 7.5 GB RAM with kafka - 2014-05-20, 21:24

Re: starting of at a small scale, single ec2 instance with 7.5 GB RAM with kafka
Yes agreed, but I have done some load testing before and kafka was doing
10's of thousands of messages per second.

If I am doing only hundreds, I think it could handle it for now.  Like I
said this is small scale.