Kafka >> mail # user >> installation Kafka to existing hadoop environment

Re: installation Kafka to existing hadoop environment
The configs at LinkedIn can be found at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/Operations

You may also want to checkout Kafka->Hadoop pipeline at LinkedIn:
https://github.com/linkedin/camus

Thanks,

Jun