Kafka >> mail # user >> Kafka Important Metrics

Re: Kafka Important Metrics
I've also used jolokia, http://jolokia.org/, though it can get a little slow
to respond if you don't use it right.  Have rolled a JMX/HTTP 'data dumper'
from scratch (can be done in a couple hundred lines of Java without too
much issue)...

--
Dave DeMaagd
[EMAIL PROTECTED] | 818 262 7958

([EMAIL PROTECTED] - Wed, Jul 03, 2013 at 04:22:38PM +0100)