Kafka >> mail # dev >> Introducing Kafka Standalone Consumer for ElasticSearch

Re: Introducing Kafka Standalone Consumer for ElasticSearch
Hi Krishna I added it to the ecosystem page and tweeted it out too.

Moving forward if you want to edit the wiki you need to have an icla
http://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.txt on file and they just ask the list
for permission someone can grant you then.  I look forward to hearing how
the consumer and elastic search do together I know there are lots of folks
from that eco system on this list so I hope they give it a whirl.

Thanks!!!!

 Joe Stein
 Founder, Principal Consultant
 Big Data Open Source Security LLC
 http://www.stealth.ly
On Mon, Jun 16, 2014 at 3:35 AM, Krishna Raj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>